Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Why Aruba Have Strange Issue in Good Documentation?

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Why Aruba Have Strange Issue in Good Documentation?

Posted Dec 26, 2014 10:25 AM

I have been doing some studies to take ACCP exam I have found strange issue that aruba have a very bad documents in clearpass and even if you studies all you will have dozens of problems during the installation and implementation and simply you found that aruba know about those issues and they have a "cheet sheet" documents that have the solution or even have another documents labeld as "Confidintional-Do not distrebute"..why would aruba use this policy and make every thing very hard to achive alone and we would ask the community and open long timeing cases and all that headache...I need a good clarification please?

• 2.  RE: Why Aruba Have Strange Issue in Good Documentation?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 26, 2014 10:28 AM
    ACCP is achievable by simply reading through the user guide.

I'm not sure what you're referring to.

• 3.  RE: Why Aruba Have Strange Issue in Good Documentation?

Posted Dec 26, 2014 03:32 PM

I'm saying that Aruba have a very good documents that have awsome Easy described details and they use it for internal use only

• 4.  RE: Why Aruba Have Strange Issue in Good Documentation?
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 27, 2014 10:04 AM

Aruba has been very forthcoming with documentation over the years.   Have you had a look at these:

Specific to ClearPass, there are some excellent documents listed under ClearPass/Policy Manager/Technotes and ClearPass/Policy Manager/Deployment Guides....and also on the Aruba Solution Exchange