@NeerajKusha
@Umair_Sh
@josephp
@shaul
@vuralmeric
@patrick.hofman
@Brn_info
@jurysek

Please note to check your e-mail inbox, I just sent the newest ACMP_6.4 exam Qs to you all!

Wish you pass the exam easily! Good Luck!!

Aruba Employee

Re: ACMP exam 6.4

Dear all,

I appreciate the enthusiasm that everyone has with attempting Aruba certification exams and am glad that you're part of the Aruba community. That said, I must remind everyone that it is a violation to buy, use or share brain dumps and penalties include revoking of all Aruba certifications and being banned from the certification program. 

We have already deleted posts and banned accounts for users who have posted dumps here and are in the process of taking actions on others as well. I'd recommend everyone to refer to the official Aruba certification pages for more information on how to study and prepare for exams. Thank you all, 

Neil Bhave

Sr. Manager, Curriculum & Certification

Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company

New Contributor

Hi,

Could you please send the new dump of this ACMP 6.4 exam to this email address  testt6358@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

New Contributor

Hi miruifei@gmail.com,

Do you still have the questions for ACMP v6.4 exam? Could you please share them with me?

My email is manuellegas@hotmail.com

Best Regards

New Contributor

Any exam materials for HPE6-A29

Frequent Contributor II

Hi

Could you send to me aswell

roar.fossen@gmail.com

Thx in advance

New Contributor

Hi friends, I have some of the questions from the new exam, but I only will pass it to guys who help me to mark the correct answers as soon as possible

My email is aminrashidsabah@gmail.com

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: