10-27-2011 07:37 AM
I'm having problems with some calls that have no audio. :(
10-27-2011 08:03 AM
I asked a colleague and he says that you have to disable "direct media path" in the extension, to force the calls to be routed by the IPOffice.
I had the same problem with Avaya Communication manager, and we did the same (i remember in CM this is called IP-IP or something similar) and it worked. I think the problem is that the phones doesn't negotiate the codec correctly
Let us know if this works
10-31-2011 05:47 AM
I was using version 188.8.131.52, so I made a downgrade to 184.108.40.206, and apparently the problems were solved.
I will do more tests during this week to check if the system has stabilized.
Thank you for your attention.