Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

certification

This thread has been viewed 42 times
  • 1.  certification

Posted Jun 22, 2018 10:09 AM

• 2.  RE: certification
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 22, 2018 10:18 AM

It is a violation to buy, use or share brain dumps and penalties include revoking of all Aruba certifications and being banned from the certification program. 

• 3.  RE: certification

Posted Jun 22, 2018 10:22 AM

Sry.. Thanks for the suggestion

• 4.  RE: certification

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 22, 2018 01:50 PM
    You tell them Jamie!!!

The only good substitute for learning is ........ learning. You just have to put in your effort!!

If you cheat on exams you don’t have the knowledge that come with the certification level. That will come to light if your knowledge is needed in the field during installation, configuration and troubleshooting.

So do yourself a huge favor and learn, learn, learn!

• 5.  RE: certification

Posted Aug 03, 2023 03:10 AM

Do anyone know the best PDF's or publications that will get me ready for the ACA and ACP Campus Access exams? I am a partner and I need the material to take both tests by EOY. I have taken both classes. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 6.  RE: certification

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 03, 2023 03:13 AM

If you took the classes, you should have access to the student guides which can be considered as the authoritive source of information to prepare for the exams in addition with hands-on experience.

Note that while the ACA exam is strongly recommended, it's not a strict prerequisite for the ACP certification.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 7.  RE: certification

Posted Aug 03, 2023 09:41 AM

Yep this is the information that I received from my Federal Channel SE and the education folks at Aruba. Thank you for the reply.

• 8.  RE: certification

Posted Aug 04, 2023 02:12 AM

You will find excellent books for all Aruba Exams at HPE Press site. As you are a partner and if you are or will become the HPE Tech Pro member, then you will get discounted prices on those books.

But I support Herman's advice. Go to the training with instructor, f2f or virtual, doesn't matter. For the exam you will need some practical experience  on switching and wireless side. And it will save you a lot of time + you'll get much more info than it is in the books.

Best, Gorazd 

Gorazd Kikelj
    MVP Expert 2023