Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

copy configuration to a new controller that will be deployed in a different site

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  copy configuration to a new controller that will be deployed in a different site

Posted Dec 07, 2016 09:29 PM

Hi guys! we have 2 new controllers that will be deployed in one of our sites, I already added the licenses to the master controller. How can I copy my configuration from one of our site to this 2 controllers?

• 2.  RE: copy configuration to a new controller that will be deployed in a different site

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 07, 2016 09:33 PM

If those controllers will have connectivity to the master, you can just bring them up at the destination site and make them local controllers to that master.  They will get a copy of the global configuration.  You can then turn them from locals back to masters and they will retain the global configuration.

• 3.  RE: copy configuration to a new controller that will be deployed in a different site

Posted Dec 07, 2016 09:54 PM

What if we want to copy thru tftp server how can we do that?

• 4.  RE: copy configuration to a new controller that will be deployed in a different site
    Best Answer