Environment : Aruba Mobility Access Switch (MAS) S2500 running Aruba OS 22.214.171.124
Perform the following steps to reset the S2500 Mobility Access Switch to factory default using the LCD panel,
1. On the right hand side of the LCD panel, press on the "Menu" button until the "Maintenance" option is selected.
2. Press the "Enter" button.
3. Press the "Menu" button until the "Factory Default" option is selected.
4. Press the "Enter" button.
5. You will prompt to reboot the box, press "Enter" to reboot.
The default username is "admin" and the default password is "admin123"
You will need to use either the Web base Startup Wizard or the Command Line base Quick Setup or Auto Configuration using DHCP option 150 and 67 to perform the initial configuration.