Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

3400 MySQL error in GUI

Hi all

After a normal reboot of a 3400 controller running versio 6.3.1.1 (I think, might be .2), received the follow error for the GUI:
<aruba>
<status>Error</status>
<reason>
Can't update a new session: 7670f9ce-b09d-4def-8eda-95a845c6d9e5, MySQL server has gone away
</reason>
</aruba>

Has anybody else seen this?

Tried another reboot and no change, cli seems to be working fine however

Thanks!
Lirria
Guru Elite

Re: 3400 MySQL error in GUI

What happened before that "Normal" reboot?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor I

The clearpass server had a new update applied, nothing changed on the 3400, that's why I'm a bit confused, no updates , new code, etc. It has been running fine for the last month.

Lirria
Guru Elite

What was the reason for the controller reboot?  Was there a code upgrade?  A problem?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor I

We reboot all systems monthly, the aps for some reason seem to run a bit better if we do.
Frequent Contributor I

Hmm ok there is one thing, the cpm VM was moved from VMware 4.1 to 5.5, but that's it.
Guru Elite

You should probably open a support case, then. There is something that is missing here.
Frequent Contributor I

I figured, and just did. :)

It was humorous to have it ask if I had looked at the forums for an answer in my own post.

Thanks!
Guru Elite

Please do not mark this as solved, because we still do not know why you have the SQL error in the GUI.

Frequent Contributor II

Makes sense, I'll post when we find the solution.

Thanks!
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: