Wireless Access

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

3600 controller out of space when boot-up

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  3600 controller out of space when boot-up

Posted Jun 18, 2013 06:44 AM

I have a 3600 controller,and it works fine in the past days.Yesterday I initialized the controller through "write erase" command ansd powered off the controller normally.But when I power up this controller today,it can boot up and enter the initial wizard.When I complete the initial wizard and accept all the change and restart the controller,it entered the initial wizard again,and a warning message displayed when boot-up:

WARNING: There is only -1 MB left on the flash. At least 5 MB of free flash space is recommended to keep the system stable. Please clean-up your flash filesystem.

I try to delete some files in cpboot mode,but don't find any command,so how can I solve this problem? 

• 2.  RE: 3600 controller out of space when boot-up

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 18, 2013 07:33 AM

You have a choice:

1.  Allow Support to do it

2.  At the cpboot prompt, type "format 0", then follow the instructions here:  https://arubanetworkskb.secure.force.com/pkb/articles/HowTo/R-1563 to get an image back onto the controller.

***********WARNING*************If you choose 2, please read the entire article:  It requires a working TFTP server, otherwise you cannot recover your controller after typing "format 0"