Wireless Access

dfc
Occasional Contributor II

651 Wireless Side

I have a651-us 6.1.2.4 & cannot seem to access the wireless side. I search for AP's on that device, but it does not recognize it. Is there some configuration entry necessary to "expose" the wireless side?

Aruba Employee

Re: 651 Wireless Side

Are you saying that you're not seeing the internal AP? Can you run 'show ap database long' from the CLI and let us know what you see?

-awl

Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
dfc

(Aruba-wheelhouse) #show ap database long

AP Database ----------- Name               Group   AP Type  IP Address    Status          Flags  Switch IP    Wired MAC Address  Serial #   Slot/Port  FQLN  Outer IP    User ----               -----   -------  ----------    ------          -----  ---------    -----------------  --------   ---------  ----  --------    ---- 00:0b:86:67:df:d9  cp-srv  RAP-5WN  192.168.0.20  Up 18h:11m:37s  Rc2    10.1.10.151  00:0b:86:67:df:d9  AG0024580  1/0        N/A   10.9.44.10

Flags: U = Unprovisioned; N = Duplicate name; G = No such group; L = Unlicensed        I = Inactive; H = Using 802.11n license; D = Dirty or no config        X = Maintenance Mode; P = PPPoE AP; B = Built-in AP        R = Remote AP; R- = Remote AP requires Auth; C = Cellular RAP; c = CERT-based RAP; 2=Using IKE version 2        M = Mesh node; Y = Mesh Recovery

Total APs:1

Guru Elite

Please send the output to "show log system all" to see if there is any issue initializing the internal AP.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba Employee

Colin beat me to it. I was also going to ask if you'd seen anything on the console when the controller was booting up.

-awl

Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
dfc

attached is not a PDF but a txt file

Guru Elite

The log in inconclusive.  Please open a suport case so they can determine what is going on.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: