Wireless Access

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

ANT-2x2-2005 mounting kits?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  ANT-2x2-2005 mounting kits?

MVP
    Posted Nov 18, 2011 05:17 AM

According to the .pdf the ANT-2x2-2005 has a pole mounting kit included. Is there any info on how to mount these antenna's to the ceiling or wall or will I have to mount a pole to the ceiling/wall first? :)

Secondly.. I understand correct this reference is a kit containing 2 seperate antenna's so I'll need 2 mountingkits?

• 2.  RE: ANT-2x2-2005 mounting kits?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 18, 2011 09:30 AM

You can just screw them to the AP: one on the top and one on the bottom lead of radio1.  Would that not work, or you need to mount them to the ceiling?

It is a package of two antennas.  I am attaching what is on the support website about that antenna.

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: ANT-2x2-2005 mounting kits?

MVP
    Posted Nov 21, 2011 04:25 AM

Its for use in an underground carpark, so we have the choice of either mounting everything to the very solid armored concrete supports which would block a lot of signal to certain area's OR mounting the antenna's from the ceiling with no room to stick the AP inbetween.

Anyway, with a bit of creativity mounting issues should always be solvable so we'll see what works best.