Wireless Access

MVP

ANT-2x2-2005 mounting kits?

According to the .pdf the ANT-2x2-2005 has a pole mounting kit included. Is there any info on how to mount these antenna's to the ceiling or wall or will I have to mount a pole to the ceiling/wall first? :)

Secondly.. I understand correct this reference is a kit containing 2 seperate antenna's so I'll need 2 mountingkits?

Koen (ACMX #351 | ACDX #547 | ACCP)

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.
Guru Elite

Re: ANT-2x2-2005 mounting kits?

You can just screw them to the AP: one on the top and one on the bottom lead of radio1.  Would that not work, or you need to mount them to the ceiling?

It is a package of two antennas.  I am attaching what is on the support website about that antenna.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

Re: ANT-2x2-2005 mounting kits?

[ Edited ]

Its for use in an underground carpark, so we have the choice of either mounting everything to the very solid armored concrete supports which would block a lot of signal to certain area's OR mounting the antenna's from the ceiling with no room to stick the AP inbetween.

Anyway, with a bit of creativity mounting issues should always be solvable so we'll see what works best.

Koen (ACMX #351 | ACDX #547 | ACCP)

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: