Wireless Access

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AOS 6.0.1.3 "403 Forbidden" with Web UI

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  AOS 6.0.1.3 "403 Forbidden" with Web UI

Posted Mar 23, 2012 06:20 AM

Hello,

I have a problem with a OAW 4504, who display "403 Forbidden" when I try to connect to the Web UI.

First let me explain you all the "story" :

We had a 4324, made a copy of the config file and put it into the 4504. The AOS version was 5.0.4.2.

After that, we discover problem with the Web UI : 

- When copying the flashbackup the file was corrupted and was only 30kb instead of 4mb.

- When trying to update the version, nothing happened after the file upload.

So, I've done the flashbackup and the image upgrade to AOS 6.0.1.3 by CLI. Everything was OK.

After the reboot, no problem with the configuration, APs up, calls OK, but now it's is impossible to connect to the Web UI, 403 Forbidden is display.

I check the config file and it seems OK.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: AOS 6.0.1.3 "403 Forbidden" with Web UI

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 23, 2012 09:38 AM

Try to make sure your physical ports are not untrusted.  

When restoring the flash to a different platform, there is a specific procedure that needs to be followed, as it does not automatically detect the different interfaces.  If all the ports are trusted, please contact support to find out what the issue is.

• 3.  RE: AOS 6.0.1.3 "403 Forbidden" with Web UI

Posted Mar 23, 2012 10:15 AM

Thanks for the answer. The interfaces are trusted, so I will contact the support.

• 4.  RE: AOS 6.0.1.3 "403 Forbidden" with Web UI

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 23, 2012 10:16 AM

Also, clear your browser cache.....

• 5.  RE: AOS 6.0.1.3 "403 Forbidden" with Web UI

Posted Mar 23, 2012 10:29 AM

No change, I even try an other computer