Wireless Access

last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AOS 8.1 not getting sync between MCM and MD

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  AOS 8.1 not getting sync between MCM and MD

Posted Jun 14, 2017 11:57 AM

We recently purchased 2 - 7220 to replace our M3 controllers. I'm using the opportunity to create everything new and remove many leftovers from previous admins so basically starting fresh. My problem is currently when I make a change in the MCM it is not properly syncing to the MD. My current hang-up is on a WLAN. Using the GUI, I created the WLAN under the "Managed Network/Configuration/WLANs" selection. I originally applied Enterprise security to the WLAN created and it propagated to the MD correctly. However, for troubleshooting I changed the WLAN on the MCM to "Open", and the MD never changed to open. When I "show switches" it shows "UPDATE SUCCESSFUL". But when I "show wlan ssid-profile NAME" it does not reflect the change just made. I've performed this step a few times to see if it would pick up that change and still no change. 

• 2.  RE: AOS 8.1 not getting sync between MCM and MD

Posted Jun 25, 2017 11:46 PM

Hi Jeff,

Please check the message "Pending changes" on the right hand side corner (WebUI) to ensure the changes are getting propagated.