09-04-2013 12:20 AM
I'm using a 2 - AP-104 and ANT-2X2-5314 for a mesh link.
- Which antenna connection should I use on the AP-104.
- Which antenna contector should I use horizontal or vertical.
09-04-2013 04:07 AM
- R0/A0: Radio 0 (5GHz), chain 0
- R0/A1: Radio 0 (5GHz), chain 1
- R1/A0: Radio 1 (2.4GHz), chain 0
- R1/A1: Radio 1 (2.4GHz), chain 1
The AP itself should have labels printed on the front cover to identify each of the antenna ports as listed above.
Both the ANT-17 and ANT-92 are 120deg dual band antennas. The ANT-17 is a directional 3x3 antenna, and you can just leave the middle connector disconnected. Or you could use the ANT-92, which is a 2x2 and put RP-SMA to N jumpers between the antenna.
You would need two of each if you are wanting to put the same coverage out there in both bands.
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos