Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor II

AP 105 in remote mode not working

Hi ,

I have 3200 controller with 5 AP 105 .

Currently APs in campus AP mode and working fine . I am trying to provision one AP 105 in remote mode .

I have created address pool in VPN services, added the AP in RAP whitelist but the AP is not coming up...

I tried to create a different group also , for remote mode APs that to not working

Guru Elite

Re: AP 105 in remote mode not working

newbie wrote:

Hi ,

I have 3200 controller with 5 AP 105 .

Currently APs in campus AP mode and working fine . I am trying to provision one AP 105 in remote mode .

I have created address pool in VPN services, added the AP in RAP whitelist but the AP is not coming up...

I tried to create a different group also , for remote mode APs that to not working

I could consult the "Aruba Remote Access Point (RAP) Networks Validated Reference Design" on the page here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/technology/reference-design-guides/  It will answer the majority of your questions.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Hi

By the looks of it you seem to have missed creating a user for your AP in the internal DB.

Regards

Samuel Pérez
ACMP, ACCP, ACDX#100

---

If I answerd your question, please click on "Accept as Solution".
If you find this post useful, give me kudos for it ;)
Occasional Contributor I

hi, my aruba mobility controller using os 6.2.1.2 can't detect aruba ap 105. i have set remote aps managed by a mobility controller and insert the controller ip address. it keep converting for a long time. then, the controller still not showing any access point in the "ap installation". 

please advise me. ty.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: