Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor II

AP 105 in remote mode not working

Hi ,

I have 3200 controller with 5 AP 105 .

Currently APs in campus AP mode and working fine . I am trying to provision one AP 105 in remote mode .

I have created address pool in VPN services, added the AP in RAP whitelist but the AP is not coming up...

I tried to create a different group also , for remote mode APs that to not working

Guru Elite

Re: AP 105 in remote mode not working

newbie wrote:

Hi ,

I have 3200 controller with 5 AP 105 .

Currently APs in campus AP mode and working fine . I am trying to provision one AP 105 in remote mode .

I have created address pool in VPN services, added the AP in RAP whitelist but the AP is not coming up...

I tried to create a different group also , for remote mode APs that to not working

I could consult the "Aruba Remote Access Point (RAP) Networks Validated Reference Design" on the page here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/technology/reference-design-guides/  It will answer the majority of your questions.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Hi

By the looks of it you seem to have missed creating a user for your AP in the internal DB.

Regards

Samuel Pérez
ACMP, ACCP, ACDX#100

---

If I answerd your question, please click on "Accept as Solution".
If you find this post useful, give me kudos for it ;)
Occasional Contributor I

hi, my aruba mobility controller using os 6.2.1.2 can't detect aruba ap 105. i have set remote aps managed by a mobility controller and insert the controller ip address. it keep converting for a long time. then, the controller still not showing any access point in the "ap installation". 

please advise me. ty.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: