Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

AP 105 mode RAP --- not forward

Help, I have a controller configured on campus so I need to configure the access point model 105 in RAP mode.
I put them in the RAP whitelist, "forward mode" in ap-bridge and remote operation mode always.
When I disconnect my controller APs are active and accept connections from devices, however shortly after the free fall, as if the AP does not forward the traffic to my default gateway.
What's the problem ...

Please Help Me

Guru Elite

Re: AP 105 mode RAP --- not forward

[ Edited ]

In the AP system profile for those access points, increase the ipsec retries from 360 to 3600, or make it zero.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Hi,

Do not know if it makes a difference, but I'm using Remote Authentication Method AP certificate!

Guru Elite

Does not make a difference.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Hi

it worked! can you explain why this configuration? Do you know of any how-to for RAP APs in 105?

:-D

Guru Elite

IPSEC retries determines how many times a RAP will try to reach a controller before rebooting.  Zero means that it will never reboot:  It will keep on trying.

the RAP VRD is here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/wp-content/uploads/RAPVRD_version_8.pdf?repo=tech

Colin Joseph

Occasional Contributor I

Thank you very much

Julio Cesar

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: