Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

AP-225 Poe Issue

Hi folks,

We have a issue on a AP-225, some APs works in the "efficient mode"  like if these are powered by PoE af, our switches can delivered Poe at.

We have execute the followinf command : 

#show ap debug system-status | begin Power 

Power Status
------------
Operational State POE: One Ethernet port disabled; USB port disabled; 1x3 chain for 2.4GHz; 3x3 chain for 5GHz
----------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current HW State POE: No restrictions
LLDP Negotiated POE Power 0.0W

What is the difference between Operational State Poe and Current HW State Poe ?

have you an idea what we have O watt LLDP Negotiated for the Poe Power ?

Thanks folks !

Yann

MVP

Re: AP-225 Poe Issue

Do you have LLDP turned on the switch port? The AP uses this to negotiate power.
ACDX #419 | ACMP |
Frequent Contributor I

Hi tsd25108,

Thanks you for your answer, we have activate thhe LLDP on the port of the switch, now the output of the cmd line :

Power Status
------------
Operational State POE: No restrictions
----------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current HW State POE: No restrictions
LLDP Negotiated POE Power 0.2W

I think it's Ok, but do you know if it's normal to get 0,2W on LLDP negotiated POE ?

Yann

Super Contributor I

Ours show 25W.  Check on the switch and see if it agrees.  Could just be a cosmetic problem in displaying the value in the debug output.  Actually the debug output is formatted differently than what you pasted, so I assume you are on a different ArubaOS rev.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: