Wireless Access

Contributor I

AP-60 with flag UI

Hello.

Nearly one year ago I wrote:

I am trying to provision an AP-60 and I got flag UI. What can I do? Any idea? Regards.

I did not receive any reply, but I have solved this issue. I want to share my experience:

The AP-60 came from another deployment and, when I got it, it had not external antennas, so I mounted ones coming from an AP-61. I though it had to work, but it did not.

I have solved the issue. In the controller, in Configuration > Wireless > AP Installation, I provisioned the access point. I had to fill the Antenna Gain (dBi) both for 5 Ghz and for 2.4 Ghz. I put 4.0 and 3.0 respectively. It does not admit 3.9 and 2.8. Currently it is working.

Regards.

Guru Elite

Re: AP-60 with flag UI

acrz6666 wrote:

Hello.

Nearly one year ago I wrote:

I am trying to provision an AP-60 and I got flag UI. What can I do? Any idea? Regards.

I did not receive any reply, but I have solved this issue. I want to share my experience:

The AP-60 came from another deployment and, when I got it, it had not external antennas, so I mounted ones coming from an AP-61. I though it had to work, but it did not.

I have solved the issue. In the controller, in Configuration > Wireless > AP Installation, I provisioned the access point. I had to fill the Antenna Gain (dBi) both for 5 Ghz and for 2.4 Ghz. I put 4.0 and 3.0 respectively. It does not admit 3.9 and 2.8. Currently it is working.

Regards.

Glad to hear it!

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: