Wireless Access

New Contributor

AP Physically UP But Down in Controllers/Airwave also do not Pingable

We are facing an issue that APs are Physically UP but down in controllers/Airwave, Even we can’t able to ping.

AP has to reboot by the power disconnection then this AP will be show in controller as a UP

Guru Elite

Re: AP Physically UP But Down in Controllers/Airwave also do not Pingable

How long has this been happening?

SSH into the controller and type "show log system 100" to see if you can get a clue why the access point is going down.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
New Contributor

Please check the attached log file as requested

Guru Elite

Unfortunately, you have debug logging enabled in your controller, and nothing of use is in that log.  I would suggest that you open a TAC case so that they can take a look at your system to understand what is going on.  Instructions on contacting tac is here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
New Contributor

We already open case (Case #1928935) , but the problem still going on .

if you can follow by this case Number.

Guru Elite

Are you sure that is a valid case number?

ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Occasional Contributor I

we have also expereinced this issue, seems like when we add new AP to cluster a random number of existing APs go into a state of being unresponsive.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: