Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

AP trying to join using Cluster Secuirty DTLS, while it is disabled on the master

Hi 

I have 7 ap's in a cluster , where 2 ap's have joined the cluster and the remaining are not joining the cluster

When i execute the command sh ap-alert i see "AP trying to join using Cluster Secuirty DTLS, while it is disabled on the master"

All the ap's are Running Version 6.5.1.5-4.3.1.6 version

Can some help me with a documentation for this cluster security issue

Re: AP trying to join using Cluster Secuirty DTLS, while it is disabled on the master

Cluster Security is explained in the Aruba Instant User Guide (here is the guide for 4.3.1, there is even more info in a more recent version's documentation).

From your description, it could be that your cluster has Cluster security disabled, while the APs that you try to join have it enabled (Lockdown mode):

To recover the slave Instant APs in locked mode: Execute the disable-cluster-security-dtls action command on the slave Instant AP, or Factory reset the slave Instant AP.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Occasional Contributor II

Re: AP trying to join using Cluster Secuirty DTLS, while it is disabled on the master

i tried to power off all the ap's then enabled one by one and that worked for me

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: