Wireless Access

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AP325 and GRE Striping IP configuration

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  AP325 and GRE Striping IP configuration

Posted Jul 21, 2017 08:41 AM

Hi all,

I have read a lot of post about it but i have one doubt:

I have 2 controller in a master/local scenario in different L3 networks, I also have some AP Groups configured with LMS and LMP backup IP configured.

I have to configure a new building with ap325 and lacp aggregation, my doubt is: referring to

http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_64x_WebHelp/Content/ArubaFrameStyles/AP_Config/LACP_Support_on_AP_220.htm

the "AP LACP LMS map information" configuration seem a global configuration, could it create problem with others running groups/aps?

• 2.  RE: AP325 and GRE Striping IP configuration

Posted Jul 24, 2017 10:48 PM

Hi Mauro,

1. Are you adding AP-325's for the first time on the network?

2. Does the existing network has any of the  AP-220 Series , AP-270 Series, and AP-320 AP's?

• 3.  RE: AP325 and GRE Striping IP configuration

Posted Jul 25, 2017 03:22 AM

Hi Nitesh,

my network is composed only by IAP-325, I have the HQ and some branch offices already with 325. I have to setup a new brach office with the dual cable and the lacp config.

• 4.  RE: AP325 and GRE Striping IP configuration
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 31, 2017 08:29 AM

Asked to the support, that's the solution:

the field is global but doesn't interfere with other group, in the selected group I have to set in "no shut" the enet0 and enet1, plus the switch configuration for LACP.