Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

AP93 Support Aruba OS

AP93 can support which Aruba OS version? how can i find all aruba AP support OS version? I find on this site http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/end-of-life/#AccessPoints what does TBD mean?
Guru Elite

Re: AP93 Support Aruba OS

Means it hasn't been determined yet and works with current releases. Always check the release notes for any limitations. 

Sent from Nine

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Guru Elite

You are on the right page.  TBD means that we are considering end of lifing it.  You should not purchase any more of that part, instead you should be looking at the "Recommended Replacement Product", the AP-104

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

thanks ,but  i just know does the ap 93 can work on Aruba OS 6.4.X? I wan to konw ap 93  support  The latest  os version ?

Guru Elite

6.4.x is the latest version and the AP93 works on that version.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba Employee

TBD means "To Be Decided".
In the case of ArubaOS 6.4.3, the guide describes AP-93.
In the IAPs with version 6.4.2.6-4.1, the release note said: "Support for IAP-92/93 is reintroduced in Instant 6.4.0.3-4.1.0.1 and will continue in future 6.4.x.x-4.1.x.x releases."
There are some limitations described in both guides.

Rafael del Cerro Flores
ACMP, ACCP, ACDX#324, ACCX#711

ok thank you

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: