Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

APs at half duplex

Over the last few days we have noticed that many of our access points are running at 100/half. These APs were running fine at 1g/full for quite a while. We have a mix of 105s and 225s with this issue and they are in different buildings.

The only common denominator is the controller and we have recently hit our licensed limit for APs and we had to turn off some APs to let more important ones come up and I'm wondering if that would have anything to do with it... 

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Aruba

Re: APs at half duplex

Did you change anything in the ethernet interface link profile?  Perhaps it's an issue with the uplink switch?

Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
Email: seth@hpe.com
-----
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
Guru Elite

Yann wrote:

Over the last few days we have noticed that many of our access points are running at 100/half. These APs were running fine at 1g/full for quite a while. We have a mix of 105s and 225s with this issue and they are in different buildings.

The only common denominator is the controller and we have recently hit our licensed limit for APs and we had to turn off some APs to let more important ones come up and I'm wondering if that would have anything to do with it... 

Has anyone else seen this issue?

On the commandline of your controller, I would type "show audit-trail" to see what you might have changed that would have caused your issue.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor I

Thanks cjoseph,

Using the audit-trail I realized that that I changed the default wired AP port settings by accident. Everything is all fine now.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: