Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Ability to download all reports from CLI?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Ability to download all reports from CLI?

Posted Sep 03, 2013 09:56 AM

Are the reports stored somewhere on the server that I can easily download?

I will be moving all of the devices from one Airwave to another using the group copy script but would like to download all of the reports without having to goto the generated section and downloading them manually??

is this possible?

• 2.  RE: Ability to download all reports from CLI?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 03, 2013 10:46 AM

There's not an easy way to do this.  The reports are kept in the database with links based on group/folder/device id.  This is definitely worth adding as a feature request in the ideas portal.

• 3.  RE: Ability to download all reports from CLI?

Posted Sep 03, 2013 10:54 AM
    Will do..

I'll even take the hard way if possible Rob....

• 4.  RE: Ability to download all reports from CLI?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 03, 2013 11:10 AM

The hard way is exporting from each report via the UI one at a time.  Anything done from the CLI wouldn't work since there's several tables involved per report.  And each report type uses a different tables (without the added difficulty of trying to get a custom report).  Is there a reason you don't simply take the backup and restore?  Are you condensing data from 2 AMPs into one?

• 5.  RE: Ability to download all reports from CLI?

Posted Sep 03, 2013 11:28 AM

Basically moving all of the devices from one AMP to another AMP, using the group export and import script. (works like a charm).

Reports won't follow though...I guess I'll have to do it manually.

Feature request filed away

https://arubanetworkskb.secure.force.com/prm/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=08740000000LDvp