Wireless Access

MVP

Adding MDs and groups to the MM via CLI

Anyone know how to quickly add  via CLI an MD or group in the Managed Network hierarchy of the MM?

Sean Rynearson
MVP

Re: Adding MDs and groups to the MM via CLI

I think I found it. But not sure of the right syntax. I believe I need to be under /md 

http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_81_Web_Help/Content/ArubaFrameStyles/Configuration_Hierarchy/Config_Hierarchy.htm

Allowed Node Operations

The following node operations are allowed on Mobility Master:

Create Node: Creates a new node as the child of an existing node in the configuration hierarchy (system-generated or user-created)

Add Device: Associates a device to an existing node in the hierarchy. This device inherits configurations from all nodes between the root node and the device (node-path).

Delete Node: Deletes an existing user-created node or node without any child nodes. System-generated nodes cannot be deleted. Only leaf nodes without any child nodes can be deleted.

Delete Device: Deletes a currently associated device from the configuration hierarchy. This will cause the device to reload and erase all configurations received from Mobility Master.

Clone Node: Copies the configuration of an existing node into a new node. The new node is created as a child of an existing node in the hierarchy.

Sean Rynearson
MVP

Hi,

Is this what you are looking for?

Adding Group:

(mm03) [mynode] (config) #configuration node /md/TEST

(mm03) [mynode] (config) #cd /md
/md
/md/GUEST_T
/md/PROD_DR_T
/md/PRODUCTION_T
/md/TEST
<node-path>             Path of config node

(mm03) [mynode] (config) #cd /md

Adding MD:

(mm03) [mynode] (config) #configuration device MAC-OF-YOUR-MD device-model MODEL /md/YOUR_GROUP

Regards,
Borja
ACMX #567 //ACCP//CWNA//CWAP
MVP

Sure is :-) Thank you

Sean Rynearson
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: