Wireless Access

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Airprint problemHi everyone,

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  Airprint problemHi everyone,

Posted Feb 01, 2016 12:20 PM

Hi everyone,

I work in a school district and we have one school that uses airprint. Everything was working fine until we upgraded to firmware 6.4.2.6-4.1.1.11. After we did the upgrade all the airprint enabled printers stopped showing up on the ipads.We would restart the apple services in the VC and the printers would show up again, but would disappear again a few hours later. We rolled the firmware back to .10 and we are still having the same problem.

The Access point we are using are AP 215 and the printers are HP printers. I don't know the model off the top of my head. Any help on this problem would be great. Thanks in advance

• 2.  RE: Airprint problemHi everyone,

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 01, 2016 02:04 PM

Hi, 

It needs some troubleshooting. Please raise a TAC case. 

Thanks, 

Rajaguru Vincent 

• 3.  RE: Airprint problemHi everyone,

Posted Jun 25, 2018 05:07 AM

Hi, we are having similar issues with HP Printers, did you ever get a resolution to this?

Thanks

Jo

• 4.  RE: Airprint problemHi everyone,

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 25, 2018 06:44 AM

This thread is old and not very specific.  Please open your own forum thread with the specifics of your issue so that someone can help.