Wireless Access

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aiwave Error

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Aiwave Error

Posted Mar 15, 2012 02:16 AM

Hi,

I am installing Aairwave in CentOS but got a problem.  I have 32bit OS and downloading the amp+linux OS from support.arubanetworks.com and version of amp is AMP 7.2.5.ISO 32bit distribution. When i used this ISO in virtual machine workstation as step by step mentioned in AMP User-guide I experienced an error whose snapshot is attached named as Error 1
    Later that i download independent CENTOS ISO and installed it. It  installed successfully now after that i downloaded the AMP package whose  name is: AMP-7.2.5 .rpm and install it in CentOS by double clicking the package , after installing it I used terminal Box to Completely Install AMP-7.2.5 .rpm by using the following command " ./amp-install ", it started with no problem but during step 3 gave me an error whose screenshot is also attached named as Error 2 for your kind reference. Please help me that how can i resolve this problem. 
    one more thing that when i goto my home directory/amp folder and double click on AMP-Install terminal windows appears but during step 3 window vanished and there is no sign of AMP installation i waited more thn 1 hour but there is no effect.
    Please Help me.
    Regards,
    Faisal

• 2.  RE: Aiwave Error

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 15, 2012 04:25 AM

I haven't seen that specific error. What I would do is download the 7.3.8 32bit install and try that. 7.3.8 was the last 32bit version.

Give that a go. Install from scratch.

• 3.  RE: Aiwave Error

Posted Mar 15, 2012 05:11 AM

I tried it 2 times from scratch but problems remains same

• 4.  RE: Aiwave Error

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 15, 2012 05:12 AM

You tried 7.3.8?

• 5.  RE: Aiwave Error

Posted Mar 15, 2012 05:30 AM

i didn't try 7.3.8,    I tried 7.1.3 & 7.2.8.

i think it is upgrade package not an ISO

• 6.  RE: Aiwave Error

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 15, 2012 06:38 AM

Right. Well, I know for a fact that 7.0.11 ISO works. I just did that one myself. You could use that one, then install the upgrades.

To install the upgrade packages, just put the .tar.gz for each upgrade in /root. Then run amp_upgrade -v 7.x.x (depending on the version). The upgrades will go pretty quick since you don't have any data. Make sure you go 7.0.x to 7.1.x to 7.2.x to 7.3.8.