Wireless Access

last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Alcatel 310 connection

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Alcatel 310 connection

Posted Nov 12, 2012 02:25 PM

Hello everyone,

One problem with me today, with the new controller I am installing. The old controllers were working fine with Alcatel wireless IPT, now I am configureing the new one and I have a problem, the voice quality is very bad and alot of inturraption.

I mimiced the configuration on the old controller but still the problem is here. tried Alcatel reommendation but still no solution. tried to play with the options one by one still no solution.

I noticed something that If I am making or receivng a call the phone will keep showing the icon (which represents the RSSI), however, once I make a call it keep (appear / disappear / appear / disappear) I think this what causes the interuption but I really do know why is this happening !! the other IPT connected to the AP (which is connected to old controller working fine and does not show such thing). I have enabled convert ARP broadcast to unicast , but this did not solve it.

I left with image upgrade, as we running 6.1.3.1 which is higher than the old controller version (5.0.x.x)

any suggestions!! anyone faced such thing?

• 2.  RE: Alcatel 310 connection
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 13, 2012 04:47 AM

It seems kind of bug in 6.1.3.x , work around is just downgrade to 5.0.4.9 until a bug fixing release is available.

• 3.  RE: Alcatel 310 connection

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 13, 2012 05:50 AM

Did you open a TAC case?

• 4.  RE: Alcatel 310 connection

Posted Dec 17, 2012 01:05 AM

yes, we did. This is the result from the TAC.