Wireless Access

Alert on AMP Events

I'd like to send alerts based on an AP changing channels when the error threshold is exceeded.  I don't see a way of doing this in version 7.6.2.

=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.

Re: Alert on AMP Events

This would be a great feature request for the ideas portal on the support site.  Currently, there's no trigger available for a channel changing threshold.  The closest you can get is by doing a Device Event trigger on the SNMP trap for channel changes 'wlsxAPChannelChange'.  Alternatively, you could also try to run RF Health Report.  If the report's channel change info looks good, you can create a custom report using just that portion and run it more frequently.

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company

I run an RF health report weekly which has been helpful.  I was just hoping for a more immediate notification of RF health problems so that I could act more quickly.  I will submit this as a feature request.  Thanks for your comments/ideas.

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.

FYI, I created a feature request on the support site.  Would appreciate everyone voting on the request!

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: