Wireless Access

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

All my APs went down on my 650 controller, and I cant get the to come back....help please

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  All my APs went down on my 650 controller, and I cant get the to come back....help please

Posted Jun 05, 2015 05:27 PM

So Im completely stumped. All my access points have gone down. Their status in the mobility controller says they are down as well. Is there a reset somewhere in the controller to reset them? Any help with getting them back on line would be great.

• 2.  RE: All my APs went down on my 650 controller, and I cant get the to come back....help please

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 05, 2015 05:36 PM
    Type "Show audit-trail 10" on the controller and paste the output here.

• 3.  RE: All my APs went down on my 650 controller, and I cant get the to come back....help please

Posted Jun 05, 2015 05:57 PM
      |   view attached

Here is what it said. Its in the attachment. The pc its running on isnt connected to the internet.

Attachment(s)

docx
    aruba 650.docx   13 KB 1 version

• 4.  RE: All my APs went down on my 650 controller, and I cant get the to come back....help please

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 05, 2015 08:57 PM

How about "show log system 50"?  The audit trail shows that you marked some access points as Valid.  Where they marked as rogue before?

• 5.  RE: All my APs went down on my 650 controller, and I cant get the to come back....help please

Posted Jun 06, 2015 10:15 AM
      |   view attached

Here is the log system 50.

The Access points were valid before, I just clicked valid again.

Attachment(s)

docx
    aruba 650-2.docx   14 KB 1 version

• 6.  RE: All my APs went down on my 650 controller, and I cant get the to come back....help please

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 06, 2015 04:10 AM

Has someone else done some work like rebuilding the dhcp server and forgot to put in the option 43?

Can you see anything coming in from the aps in 'show datapath session table' ?

• 7.  RE: All my APs went down on my 650 controller, and I cant get the to come back....help please

Posted Jun 06, 2015 10:21 AM

No work has been done on the system to my knowdlge. I came in last thursday and an emplyoee said she couldnt see the wifi. Thats what has me boggled.

I have attached what the session table results and the log system 50

Attachment(s)

docx
    aruba 650-2.docx   14 KB 1 version
    docx
    aruba 650.docx   13 KB 1 version

• 8.  RE: All my APs went down on my 650 controller, and I cant get the to come back....help please

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 06, 2015 02:44 PM

There is nothing in the logs.  Did you open a case?