Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

We have a master and two locals as our setup and since updating we're getting some wacko client numbers. It's almost like its adding the daily associations - just a guess as we are just starting to have the students arrive.

Guru Elite

Re: Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

I am not seeing this behavior.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

Re: Anybody out there updated to 6.4.2 and getting wacko client association numbers?

Dug a little deeper and it's just on the main monitor page of the master
controller - when you scroll down looking at the columns after clicking on
the up ap's - it's where the numbers are whacky. If I go to the individual
controller the client associations are probably correct. thanks for replying
Super Contributor I

Ensure you have cleared your browser cache, just to avoid driving yourself buggy in case it is something silly.

Occasional Contributor I

Ok. thanks for the tip - however, cleared all caches' and still the same numbers. Any other guesses, besides rebooting? Not really a problem, just curious. thanks and everybody have a great weekend.

Occasional Contributor I

We are encountering the same issue running 6.4.1.0; on an unrelated case, the Aruba engineer advised 6.4.2.4 AOS which may also correct this client count bug.  

Guru Elite

ArubaOS 6.4.2.3 Resolved Issue:

client-issue.png

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

I had a similiar bug in 6.4 that TAC got sent to engineering and it was fixed in 6.4.2.4. In my case I was seeing max client speeds showing numbers like 3.6G on an AP-205. The newest release fixed those problems. I'd definitely try upgrading and seeing if that fixes it.

ACDX #419 | ACMP |
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: