Wireless Access

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Anyone know where I can find the installation guide for AP-210 series?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Anyone know where I can find the installation guide for AP-210 series?

Posted Oct 10, 2014 01:49 PM

Anyone know where I can find the installation guide for AP-210 series?   it doesn't appear to be in the usual place...

• 2.  RE: Anyone know where I can find the installation guide for AP-210 series?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 10, 2014 02:16 PM
    Looks like it's been posted in the wrong location but here it is.

http://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=14551

I'll get its posting fixed.

• 3.  RE: Anyone know where I can find the installation guide for AP-210 series?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 10, 2014 02:57 PM
    The folder should now appear properly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 4.  RE: Anyone know where I can find the installation guide for AP-210 series?
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 10, 2014 03:06 PM

In one sense, it does - thanks...   I would though usually browse down through the Navigator on the LHS of the Documentation page:   Expand 'Hardware Installation Guides' then expand  'APs' folder.    If you do that, the folder I expect to see for AP-210 Series doesn't appear.

If you navigate in a different way - down through Root Collection in the middle of the screen, then 'Hardware Installation Guides'  and  'APs' folder the AP-210 series folder does now appear.   Just depends how you browse...

Thanks again!

• 5.  RE: Anyone know where I can find the installation guide for AP-210 series?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 13, 2014 09:52 PM

Paul,

Double check again, I see the folder in the LHS drop down.

Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 7.20.52 AM.png

Best regards,

Madani

• 6.  RE: Anyone know where I can find the installation guide for AP-210 series?

Posted Oct 14, 2014 04:25 AM

It's there now  :)

Maybe I just needed a 'refresh' on the page...?   Anyway = sorted, thanks!