Wireless Access

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 23, 2013 10:07 AM

I'd like to hear feedback. Please Comment. 

Mac-OS-X-Mavericks-Logo.png

• 2.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 23, 2013 10:11 AM

My VIA 2.0 client crashes on Mavericks.

Already issued a support ticket.

RE-install does not help.

I hope there is an update available :-)

Regards, Harold.

• 3.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 23, 2013 10:15 AM

Thanks for the update! Fill us in if you come to a solution. I will look into it also.!

Thanks again Crazyharold.

• 4.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 23, 2013 10:25 AM

Just got a call from the Aruba support team,

They are rebuilding and testing the VIA client for Mavericks.

It should be released around the end of this month.

So until then I have to wait.

No problem, I am happy that they solve it.

Regards, Harold

• 5.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 29, 2013 11:51 PM

thanks for submitting.  I was about to do it.

• 6.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Nov 19, 2013 02:14 PM
      |   view attached

It's probably been mentioned, but the cummulative patch is required for 10.9  -->

Patch     ClearPass Cumulative Patch 2 for 6.2.0 and 6.2.1* 321.8707MB  2013/10/1    2013/10/8 Last checked  {Installed)

All nodes (including the publisher (CPPM5000) are patched to 6.2.3.57998 on CP-VA-5K Platform

That being said, our IT folks have been able to OnBoard, but only by downloading the Profile (last stage) and then installing it manually.  

The normal behaviour of the installation Profile  "bouncing up" fails after 30-60seconds of working.  It is not a permissioning or Keychain problem.

• 7.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 23, 2013 11:36 AM

Anyone have onboarding issues?

• 8.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 27, 2013 09:05 PM

I got a problem at onboarding. I was clean installation as Mavericks(OSX 10.9) and tried to onboarding.

I got a error message like this "NSCocoaErrorDomain:3840"

• 9.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 29, 2013 05:39 AM

we have issues onboarding as well it says cannot install profile and some error msg...

• 10.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 30, 2013 12:58 AM

• 11.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 30, 2013 01:02 AM

same error as above post

• 12.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Nov 12, 2013 04:35 PM

As far as I can tell, Mavericks does NOT fix the existing MacOS roaming issues.

• 13.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 23, 2013 03:27 PM

I have observed and am getting complaints that our captive portal does not work on OS X Mavericks.   Anyone know why?

• 14.  RE: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Posted Oct 29, 2013 06:08 AM

we were able to use a mac that had been upgraded to 10.9 for both Onboard and Onguard. When we tried a fresh install we were unable to get past device enrollment,