Wireless Access

Super Contributor II

Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

I'd like to hear feedback. Please Comment. 

Mac-OS-X-Mavericks-Logo.png

Sean Rynearson | Chief Airhead
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
New Contributor

Re: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

My VIA 2.0 client crashes on Mavericks.

Already issued a support ticket.

RE-install does not help.

I hope there is an update available :-)

Regards, Harold.

Super Contributor II

Re: Anyone update to OS X Mavericks? Any Issues, Problems, Complaints, or Likes?

Thanks for the update! Fill us in if you come to a solution. I will look into it also.!

Thanks again Crazyharold.

Sean Rynearson | Chief Airhead
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
New Contributor

Just got a call from the Aruba support team,

They are rebuilding and testing the VIA client for Mavericks.

It should be released around the end of this month.

So until then I have to wait.

No problem, I am happy that they solve it.

Regards, Harold

Contributor I

Anyone have onboarding issues?

Occasional Contributor II

I have observed and am getting complaints that our captive portal does not work on OS X Mavericks.   Anyone know why?

New Contributor

I got a problem at onboarding. I was clean installation as Mavericks(OSX 10.9) and tried to onboarding.

I got a error message like this "NSCocoaErrorDomain:3840"

Frequent Contributor I

we have issues onboarding as well it says cannot install profile and some error msg...

Occasional Contributor I

we were able to use a mac that had been upgraded to 10.9 for both Onboard and Onguard. When we tried a fresh install we were unable to get past device enrollment,

Occasional Contributor II

thanks for submitting.  I was about to do it.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: