Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

Apple Device Clasification in AOS 5.X

Hi Experts,

I would like to classify my Apple Mobile device coming to my network to a  single SSID , how can we achieve that , is this possible  with  Aos 5.0.X.... is there any  step-by- step configuration Documnt avilable for referance .

I have read about MDAC and BYOD but for that We need 6.x . can we do anything similar with 5.x .

Requirement is one SSID for Apple Device . onlhy apple device can connect  to that SSID

Best Regards

Sansk

Guru Elite

Re: Apple Device Clasification in AOS 5.X

sanskwt wrote:

Hi Experts,

I would like to classify my Apple Mobile device coming to my network to a  single SSID , how can we achieve that , is this possible  with  Aos 5.0.X.... is there any  step-by- step configuration Documnt avilable for referance .

I have read about MDAC and BYOD but for that We need 6.x . can we do anything similar with 5.x .

Requirement is one SSID for Apple Device . onlhy apple device can connect  to that SSID

Best Regards

Sansk

Sansk,

You cannot do device classification or DHCP fingerprinting unless you are using ArubaOS 6.x and above.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: