Wireless Access

New Contributor

Aruba 200 Mobility Controller and 105 APS

Hi Guys,

new to the Aruba gear. I am changing networks for the Aruba gear. from 192.168.1.x to 192.168.2.x. I can see where to change the mobility controller ip, but how do i do this for the APs

Ideally we'd want the ap's on dhcp and relaying dhcp.

Guru Elite

Re: Aruba 200 Mobility Controller and 105 APS

What is supplying DHCP for the APs now?  That is what you change.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

I think its another router. But I cannot confirm. It might not be. I'm locked out of this router. If it's been statically set, what do I do?

Guru Elite

To be clear, you want to change the ip address that APs get?  If yes, that would be changed on whatever device is supplying DHCP now.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Sure, but if the APs have a static ip address assigned through the mobility controller, how do I change this? From what I can see I need to click on provision?

To change the mobility controller I believe I just have to change the IP and Subnet mask in the vlan section and add new static route for the new gateway, correct?

Sorry for the stupid questions. I think I'll do a course in this soon.

Guru Elite

If the APs are up, you can go to configuration> Wireless> AP installation.  Click on your AP and then click on provision.  Yes.

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: