Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Aruba 3400 and AP93 can diable ARM and manual Set Specific Channel ? If can, please advise the step

Aruba 3400 and AP93 can diable ARM and manual Set Specific Channel ? If can, please advise the step

Archer
Guru Elite

Re: Aruba 3400 and AP93 can diable ARM and manual Set Specific Channel ? If can, please advise the s

[ Edited ]

Yes, you can disable ARM and manually assign channels, but this is not advised in most environments.

In your AP group, navigate to RF Management, select the radio (A / G) and then under ARM, create a new profile and change assignment to "disable".

arm-disable.png

Then you can go into the main radio profile (802.11a or 802.11g) and assign the channel. (I would create a new profile with the channel settings).

set-channel.png

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480

Re: Aruba 3400 and AP93 can diable ARM and manual Set Specific Channel ? If can, please advise the s

Thanks.

you means diable ARM assignment? and in the regulatory domain profile, choose the channel value which I expert?

Archer

But in the 802.1g profile, channel only can assign one channel, about the above and below, I tested 3 APs, I set channel 6- . 3 APs' show 3 channel 6, 6, 9..

Archer
MVP

You can do it by creating different ARM profiles (like cappalli suggested) or Regulatory Domains (Defining what channels you want available for use) for each AP-Group 

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA

May i know  the different with regulatory domain valid channel and ARM profile (802.11g profile) channel ? which channel setting will be apply to APs?

Archer
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: