Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Aruba 650 - Is there a way to escape the initial configuration dialog?

Is there a way to escape the initial configuration dialog?  I am writing some scripts for the Aruba 650 controller.  From a cleared configuration is there any method for to escape from the configuration dialog?  The best I could come up with is to cut and paste the following:

master
none
yes
EST-5:0
00:00:00
1/10/2013
password
password
password
password
no
yes

Then when it controller comes back up, then I have to reset the management vlan to 200, then reload again, then run the rest of the scipt to configure the ports and other items. 

Is there a better way?  How do people deploy these devices quickly?  I am pretty new to the platform and have a deployment project.  Deployments are cookie cutter with the exception of IP Space.  Using the FIPS image.  Already been locked out a few times playing with configuration backups.  I am looking for the most efficient way to get these out of the box configured and ready for deployment.  I am not sure that there really is a correct answer other than you can by the dialog or not.  Mostly looking for information on how to deploy efficiently.  Thanks.  

Douglas 

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: