Wireless Access

Contributor I

Aruba 7210 Redundancy ?

Dear all,

I was working on enable redundancy between two 7210 controller and when i finsish , the two controller see each other for 5 min and configuration successfuly copied then they lost connection and have theis message "master unreachable" on Backup controller.

kindly help

Guru Elite

Re: Aruba 7210 Redundancy ?

What commands are you using to enable redundancy? Screenshots or audit log, please.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

here the configuration in the images

Guru Elite

What is your HA group configuration?  Did you see the article here?  http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_6.4.4.x_WebHelp/Web_Help_Index.htm#ArubaFrameStyles/VRRP/HighAvMigration.htm

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Sir it's work,But when i disable the master controller the backup controller dont show any ssid and Ap is up but not SSID appers 

Guru Elite

You should open a TAC case in parallel, because they can look at your entire configuration to make sure everything is correct.

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: