Wireless Access

Contributor II

Aruba A2400 Ajax Error

Hi,

blast from the past. A customer has an Aruba A2400 controller. When they access the guest manager they get the message Sorry! Ajax Error! Status:Error. see attached.

When guests accessing the CP, the login screen is not shown so they cannot authenticate.

When I google the error, I only see references to script errors. Am I right to conclude that the used browsers can't handle the old scripts anymore? Is there a workaround to get the guest manager and the CP working again? The customer doesn't have the budget to replace the A2400 and the AP's in use so upgrading the h/w is not an option. I already mentioned removing the CP and move to WPA2 Personal authentication for guests.

F/W: 5.0.4.18

Browsers used:

- Internet Explorer 11 (version 11.0.9600.18537)   error:  Sorry! Ajax error!

- Mozilla Firefox : Guest manager login is working but none of the fields or buttons are working.

-  Google Chrome version 55.0.2883.75 m (64-bit): Guest manager login is working but none of the fields or buttons are working.

I know this controller has been end of service for a while now and the f/w version is before my entry in the world of Aruba.MY nowledge of scripts is minimal and I have no direct access to the equipment.

But maybe there is someone here who can help out this customer.

thanks

Erik

MVP

Re: Aruba A2400 Ajax Error

Wow, old school controller. :)

Maybe try to give it a reload and fingers crossed it comes back up!
Cheers
James

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------@whereisjrw-------------------
------------------------blog-------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216
-----------Mobility First Expert #11----------
-------------------------------------------------------

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: