Wireless Access

New Contributor

Aruba AP periodicaly reboots

Aruba AP periodicaly reboots with message Reboot Time and Cause: Reboot caused by kernel page fault at virtual address 00160004, epc == 801c5b70, ra == c03428b4 (taken from syslog)

I updated systen firmware tol latest version and I have the same problem

Guru Elite

Re: Aruba AP periodicaly reboots

What version is it on right now?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

ArubaOS (MODEL: 105), Version 6.4.4.8-4.2.4.6

Guru Elite

You should open a tac case.  There is a crash file that would need to be obtained from the AP105 to determine what is happening.  That output by itself is not sufficient.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

I opened the case with this info but dont recieved answer from support I'm waited a week 

Guru Elite

You should email them and ask for a progress report.

Colin Joseph

Hi, I see that the ticket that was opened this issue was closed after 3 follow-ups with the customer. There was no response from the customer and hence the ticket was closed. The serial number that was provided corresponds to an IAP and not an AP. 

Please respond to the emails from TAC, and escalate the ticket if you think it is going nowhere. 

The issue is that there are multiple email addresses for your contact:

a.b***an@la**y-l**s.com

go**h**17@gmail.com

al***y.bo**an@b*t.lv

I have omitted some characters for privacy.

Regards,

Zee 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: