Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Aruba Controller error

While iam checking client status from dashboard on aruba controller ,

i get this massage 10.2.4.100 :4343 says :[aruba quary queue ] is full 

Can  any one explain what is this about , and how to fix it

MVP

Re: Aruba Controller error

Do you see that every time you connect using Chrome? What version of ArubaOS are you running? Chrome support is not introduced until ArubaOS 6.5.

ACMA, ACMP
If my post addresses your query, give kudos:)
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Aruba Controller error

I've a question regarding the conversion from IAP aruba instant AP to be managed by a mobility controller ,

I've 10 IAP-207 APs running on aruba-os 6.5.2.0 , i can manage them from a webpage through the ip of the master AP , automatically elected

The 10 APs are connected to Aruba/HP 2920 switch , each port of the switch which is connected to an AP is tagged in vlan 5 , 10 , these vlans are also created on the APs each vlan is for specific SSID wireless network .

And on the switch  each vlan has an uplink port "untagged" to the firewall lan ports .

Now i will deploy the "aruba controller 7010" to manage these APs , the question here is how the physical connection between the APs , the controller and  the switch be like ?

, also is there a software required for the controller or it will be managed through a webpage , and how i can

create 2 wireless networks on the controller each with a separate  uplink to the firewall as each port of the 2 firewall lan ports is the DHCP server for each vlan,

Also can i use the lan ports on the controller as uplinks to the firewall to avoid using the standard uplinks 1000base-x ports ?

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: