Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba OS 6.1.3.13 have a bug that makes the controller 3200 crashing

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba OS 6.1.3.13 have a bug that makes the controller 3200 crashing

Posted Oct 15, 2014 11:03 AM

Hello, 

I upgrade our wireless network from 6.1.3.9 to the last version supported 6.1.3.13 (we have some 3200 controllers not XM) and since then, the 3200 controllers are crashing one time per month. This situation didn't happen before the upgrade, someone had the same problem? thanks

• 2.  RE: Aruba OS 6.1.3.13 have a bug that makes the controller 3200 crashing

Posted Oct 15, 2014 10:04 PM

Hi Fsaez,

Have you opened an Aruba TAC case on this issue? They will help you really did into the logs to try and figure out what's going on.

Here's the link to the process:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/support-program/contact-support/

The best thing to do would be to send them an email at support@arubanetworks.com. To begin, they'll ask for the controller model, serial, and the current version. From there, they'll send you the command to help generate the support information.

Thanks!

-Mike

• 3.  RE: Aruba OS 6.1.3.13 have a bug that makes the controller 3200 crashing

Posted Nov 03, 2014 03:55 PM

Thanks Mike, I did it. I will keep informed the forum with the solution.