Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba WLC 6.4.2.4 URL redirect to CPPM 6.4.4.7

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Aruba WLC 6.4.2.4 URL redirect to CPPM 6.4.4.7

Posted Feb 06, 2015 05:22 PM
      |   view attached

Hi Airheads,

I am new to the community and am looking to configure a 7210 Aruba WLC 6.4.2.4 to do a Layer 3 Captive Portal Redirect to a CPPM 6.4.4.7

After a Layer 2 MAC auth Fail I am being redirected to the WLC captive Portal /auth/index.html page.

I want to use the webdirect URL link to point to the Aruba CPPM php pages that I created for guest auththentication.   This works for us on Cisco 5508 Controllers.  I have created a cisco.php page as well as an aruba.php page in CPPM that I will point to from the aruba Controller. 

Thanks,
    Eric

• 2.  RE: Aruba WLC 6.4.2.4 URL redirect to CPPM 6.4.4.7

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 06, 2015 05:24 PM
    Under Authentication > L3 Authentication, find the captive portal profile and edit the URL. 

• 3.  RE: Aruba WLC 6.4.2.4 URL redirect to CPPM 6.4.4.7

Posted Feb 06, 2015 05:26 PM

Check what captive portal profile is used for the "initial role" of that AAA profile.  

It is visible in show rights <name-of-role>

Check the URL field of that profile and point it to your CPPM URL.   You'll also need to bypass the CPPM IP in your initial role's firweall policies so requests do not get caught by the captiveportal policy and cause a redirect loop.