Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Aruba m3 Dashboard client

Hi everyone,

Currently my M3 local controller is running in OS 6.1.3.4.  The question––– is when I login to the controller the client count in Dashboard is much less compare to enterprise client under the Monitoring tab. 

In dashboard -> performance screen. -> client -> the client count is like 1000.  But under the Monitoring tab -> Controller summary -> Enterprise Client actually showing around 4000. 

Login to controller and run show user, it outputs around 4000 user count just like Monitoring tab enterprise client count.

Thank you for spending time ready the post and any suggestions are greatly appreciate.

=S=

Guru Elite

Re: Aruba m3 Dashboard client

scjlin wrote:

Hi everyone,

Currently my M3 local controller is running in OS 6.1.3.4.  The question––– is when I login to the controller the client count in Dashboard is much less compare to enterprise client under the Monitoring tab. 

In dashboard -> performance screen. -> client -> the client count is like 1000.  But under the Monitoring tab -> Controller summary -> Enterprise Client actually showing around 4000. 

Login to controller and run show user, it outputs around 4000 user count just like Monitoring tab enterprise client count.

Thank you for spending time ready the post and any suggestions are greatly appreciate.

=S=

Do you have a single M3 in your network or a master-local relationship?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Re: Aruba m3 Dashboard client

sorry forgot to reply and i know its old ticket.... 

I have master - local.

and another site is running 1 master m3 only

the discrepancy happend in all master / local controllers. 

some is 1900 in Dashboard and 5000 in enterprise clients. 

in 1 master controller is running in 6.1.3.9.  Dashboard shown 1597 total clients.  controller summary shown 2177 enterprise clients.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: