01-26-2014 12:04 PM
I'm currently unpacking my 620 and notice it has 22.214.171.124 installed, and I also see there are currently three different releases available for downloading. My question is - at the very least I was going to upgrade to the latest 6.1.3.x (today it is .11) stable would be best, but wondering if there is a quick reference compare/contrast checklist between 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3 releases?
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-26-2014 03:12 PM
Can't find a doc, but here's a brief list:
- Support for AP-13x
- Suite-B Encryption
- IPv6 Support for Controller and AP
- Spectrum Analysis using Hybrid APs
- RADIUS Interim Accounting
- RADIUS Server Source Interface Selection
- VPN IKEv2
- Block Traffic Between Clients On the Same Virtual AP
- Device Fingerprinting
- Dashboard Monitoring
- 7200 controller, RAP-108/109, RAP-3WN/3WNP SUPPORT
- Spectrum Analysis RFPlayback Tool
- Increased AP support for Spectrum Analysis
- DFS support for more APs
- AppRF 1.0 beta (Firewall Visbility)
- Bandwidth contract for RAPs
- Support for AP-110 and AP-220 series
- LAG support for AP-220 series
- Centralized licensing
- AppRF 1.0 (firewall visibility)
- HA Fast Failover
- IF-MAP support
- AP Image Preload
Note that some 6.3 features are unavailable on the 6xx series controllers.
01-26-2014 06:22 PM
Support for RAP-155
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
01-26-2014 08:38 PM
Thanks very much all! Sounds like based on my basic setup - a 620 with two to three older APs (AP-125, AP-105) shouldn't get a whole lot moving to 6.3 unless I get issues with newer device connection support or guest portal issues. Thanks!