Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

ArubaOS upgrade on Aruba 620 from 6.1.3.6 to 6.1.3.7 or up to 6.4.00

Greeting dear Community.

have an Aruba 620 controller with IAP-103 on my hends. To make it work together need to upgrade an ArubaOS of my controller atlist up to version 6.4.0.0 as i understend.

Goes to Maintenence>Image Management  and try to upgrade FW version using Local file and TFTP Server.

While using TFTP after dwonload is complit controller shows a massage: read Device: no such file or directory. 

TFTP log file show that upload was done succesfully.
While using a Local file:  after download is complit controller shows a massage:
read Device: No such file or directory Image is signed; Image Cerification is signed; ERROR = 0x25(37) Basic image verification failed Ancillary Image.

As resuld - upgrade process is faled.

Who knows what could be a root of this problem?

Re: ArubaOS upgrade on Aruba 620 from 6.1.3.6 to 6.1.3.7 or up to 6.4.00

Personally, I normally use SCP to get the image onto the controller.

Solarwinds has a nice SCP server utility here

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACCX #817, ACMP, ACMX #294

Using of SCP server didn't help to resolve the problem. ssh: connect to host x.x.x.x port 22. Connection timed out. Also have tried to do it using USB: "File not found" Any other ideas?

can the controller ping the laptop you have SCP-server running and viceversa?

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

s, it can. While i try to upload FW via TFTP the TFTP server shows the LOG about connection and successfull trunsmiting

I've tried to do taht via CLI: Error upgrading image: Basic image verification failed on Ancillary Image

did you run a checksum on the image to ensure it matches with the value shown on the support site?  I may have become corrupted.

really the problem was with my Inet connection, checkin of the checksum helps to find an answer!

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: