09-03-2015 12:11 AM
I would like to receive to help to everyone.
Configruation info is as follows :
1. DHCP Server => Windows Server
2. Controller OS => 220.127.116.11
3. User VLAN => VLAN 200 , VLAN 88 ( VLAN 200 : ip helper-address vlan 255 setting )
4. Backbone VLAN => VLAN 255
5. Interface Info => VLAN 200, 88, 255 Trunk Setting.
The file of running_config was attached.
Symptom is as follows :
1. Client is request to IP of VLAN 200 at the DHCP.
2. message of DHCP is as follows :
3. "OFFER" mesaage of DHCP send to VLAN 88.
I don't know about this issue.
Please help to me.
09-03-2015 03:36 AM
It may be due to VLAN mapped to the authenticated role. can you share the following outputs,
1. show user-table
2. show log security 30
The above outputs will help us to understand the role assigned after authentication and how the VLAN is being derived for the user.
Please feel free to come back to resolve the issue.
[Is my post helped you ? Give Kudos :) ]