Wireless Access

New Contributor

BLE Technology | BEACON enhancement

I can not find any guide or case study over Beacon enhancement over internet that is a new feature in IAP-325 can any one share any guide ??? Does it require any third party application or software support or IAP-325 is one box solution for beacon services.

Guru Elite

Re: BLE Technology | BEACON enhancement

What specifically are you looking for? The BLE beacons are designed for the Meridian platform.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor II

I am  actually  looking for  dependencies of these beacons   builtin to  IAP-325 , just as  you mentioned that they leverage  Meridian platform  it  means  it can not work without it  ???, i want  this BEACON  feature to  work   with any  locally  developed  application or webpage  so that  i can save my  subscription  fee of  meridian      .

Further I would  like to ask  that  when  ever a user  is  looking for his location  using  meridian paltform  will  this process  poll  any  meridian  server over  internet (concerned about  my internet  bandwidth ) 

and  what  if my  meridian  subscription  expires ?? will  this  interupt  my  user engagement/beacon   servies ???

Guru Elite

You should work with your local Aruba account team.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: