Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Basic Lync Deployment using Mobility controller

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Basic Lync Deployment using Mobility controller

Posted Feb 25, 2015 02:03 PM

Hello,

We are a hosptial looking to possibly pilot using Lync Client using an iPod touch. This would be for internal use with in the organization. We are currently not looking to use SDN API at this time. Most likely something a few months from now. I believe the type of deployment we are looking to use is heuristic deployment. We do not use QoS at this time on our Cisco Infrastruture.

What type of ACL or QoS at the controller level do I need to make for the SSID where these mobile devices are connected too. Is there any documentiation that could help me.

We are currently using 7220 for Local Controllers with AP 225's deployed througout campus. Any advice or assistance would be great.

#AP225

• 2.  RE: Basic Lync Deployment using Mobility controller

Posted Feb 25, 2015 02:06 PM
      |   view attached

Please find attached doc, it will guide through everything you need to do on the controller side of things

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: Basic Lync Deployment using Mobility controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 25, 2015 02:06 PM

• 4.  RE: Basic Lync Deployment using Mobility controller

Posted Feb 25, 2015 02:07 PM

Thank you! i'll take a look

@cappalli wrote:

http://www.slideshare.net/AirheadsSocial/lync-over-aruba-wifi-validated-reference-design

Take a look at the heuristics section.